Are you an entrepreneur/CEO who needs to raise growth capital for your business but it has been a tough slog? If so, you came to the right place and you are not alone!
- Our courses have helped repeat CEO’s as well as first-time entrepreneurs
- Inc. Magazine wrote an article about our course: Entrepreneurs Finally Have a Secret Weapon to Creating Pitch Decks
- We teach fundamental principles of pitching investors that can be used for raising capital at any stage (angel, seed, venture, and growth equity rounds)
- Even if you are preparing to sell your business, our online course can be your guide
- Universities and colleges use a version of our course to teach their entrepreneurship students
The biggest challenge that entrepreneurs face when they are trying to raise equity capital for their business is that investors are highly selective:
- Angels invest in 2.5% of the companies they evaluate (according to Gust software for angel groups).
- Venture Capital firms invest in 1% of companies they evaluate.
You only get one chance in front of investors so you need to make it count!
Additional challenges that CEOs/entrepreneurs face are:
- The CEO is the only person who can raise capital (it cannot be delegated or outsourced).
- The CEO has the highest opportunity cost of time of anyone in the company.
A great place to start is by reading our FREE report on the, “Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When Pitching Investors.” It reveals 9 common mistakes and insider secrets that could save you countless hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars when you are pitching investors! Click this button to access the report: